News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Marathon Petroleum to address Petroleum Club of Youngstown Launching"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, December 06, 2015, 09:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Business mixer , every Wednesday, 5 to 9pm, Fifth floor restaurant
Open to public

Youngstownshrimp

Dennis and Terry, you both may come to the mixer, attire is semi formal, it is at the former Youngstown club.

Irishbobcat

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere, yes the Petroleum Club is all about bringing entire community together for pure education.
Here is a first : In a few weeks the Club and Fifth floor will begin a business live jazz mixer on wenesdays 5pm, this will be the time to mingle and ask and answer questions.

iwasthere

I would go to start a dialogue between all concerns to find a common ground with this issue.

cc4

Why would protesters come to this event??  It was made clear in an earlier

post by this individual that the meeting was FOR MEMBERS only.  Iwasthere, you

were told that as a non-member you would not be welcome.  I wouldn't go

where I wasn't invited or welcomed even to learn more about a group. 

iwasthere

Youngstownshrimp

Stopped my to see my good friend Villani, despite he and I coming from opposite ends of the political spectrum.  I wished him a happy new year.  He surprised me to reveal that people stopped by his book store with tickets to the Petroleum Club banquet asking for directions. I was floored, of all places dt to stop, oil and gas people asking the head of anti fracking directions to the petroleum club.

Youngstownshrimp

First meeting a success!  No anti frackers stormed the party.

Youngstownshrimp

The Petroleum Club is to sponsor a jazz energy mixer on wenesdays, at 5pm beginning next year.

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere,
Sorry, the Petroleum Clubs are exclusive private clubs only open to those described on the website.  You can however join the friends of the  Petroleum club.

iwasthere

no. This is the reason why I want to go to that meeting you're having to hear about your group.