News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Yup, This Makes Sense: Let's Frack A Mile From A Nuke Plant

Started by irishbobcat, October 21, 2012, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Sorry I didn't get back to you on the nuke subject, was busy hauling chestnut floor boards and barn oak 2x6's in my gas guzzling Ford 10 ton dump truck.
So what is wrong with nuclear reactors generating electricity and reactors on submarines and aircraft carriers, I think they are more dangerous than fracking.

Rick Rowlands

What about all those poor dead birds, and what about POISONING your neighborhood with those LEAD acid batteries!!!  You need THOUSANDS of pounds of lead, nasty, toxic, CHILD KILLING lead!  how can you live with yourself knowing that your green energy is KILLING and MAIMING CHILDREN and slaughtering innocent birds!!! 

Towntalk

On American Pickers the boys made a stop at a house that was 100% powered by solar panels even for heating. The house is a geometric dome.

irishbobcat

Ricky, I don't protest solar and wind energy. They're green.

Rick Rowlands

Dennis, why not just save time and protest all energy.  And to show your loyalty to your cause, close the valve at your gas meter, throw the main breaker on your electric service and pour sugar in your gas tanks. 

Youngstownshrimp

Dennis, come to think of it, with the utmost respect, why don't you guys protest nukes?  In my twenties, I was a nuclear ballistic missile technician and after that an engineer in the submarine design office of Newport News Shipbuilding.  Hmmm....seriously, I am perplexed why the antifrackers do not protest nukes.