News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Has Your Neighbor Become Judas For Another 30 Pieces Of Silver?

Started by irishbobcat, April 10, 2012, 09:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Yes............when they drill 9000 feet down and pass the 200 feet aquifer and the difference of 8800 feet of solid rock separates the two, "Houston we have a problem."

iwasthere

make sure you have a through water examination on your property before the first drill bit hits the grd. once the drill bit hits the grd the gas and oil co has no legal obligation to correct the water problem. it is the property owners responsbility to correct the problem. buyer beware.

Youngstownshrimp

Can't tell her what to do with her money, she needs to clean it up though.

Rick Rowlands

Well if she made that much she can afford to secure her property and clean it up!

Youngstownshrimp

So Rick, your neighbor down the street from you recieved $70,000 , I don't think he paid that much for his land.  Oh, and your neighbor right next door, she got $65,000,  free enterprise at work here.

Rick Rowlands

I certainly have! My father has.  My neighbors have.  The owner of the restaurant down the street has.  We all recognize a profit making opportunity when we see it, and we will not let Chicken Littles like you stop the prosperity that is returning to the Youngstown area. 

irishbobcat

I guess it was fitting that The Vindy, the local pro-fracking newspaper, offered the fracking industry front page
access during Holy Week to continue it's quest to buy out another Judas for 30 pieces of silver.

Like the Romans, today's fracking companies such as BP proudly dangle their 30 pieces of silver in the face of landowners
in exchange for turning over God's land and water to the authorities. One must remember that 30 pieces of silver was considered
the sum paid for a slave, thus today's royalty check amounts to nothing more than turning over our land and water to be placed in slavery by the fracking companies, only to be abused and used until the land is of no longer good use, and then cast aside to die.

Has Your Neighbor Become Judas For Another 30 Pieces Of Silver?  Hopefully your neighbor will set aside some of their 30 pieces of silver to help clean up the land and water that become dangerous toxic dead zones once the pro pracking lovers leave the area.