News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Prostitutes! Another Benefit From Fracking!

Started by irishbobcat, April 10, 2012, 08:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I think they already began that investigation down in Columbia.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

The Secret Service will probably be coming in next to investigate this aspect of the drilling industries.

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere

there are religious people on the left and the right and in the middle,  but i am surprise the conservatives in this blog are for legalizing prostitution that is all i am saying.

sfc_oliver

Ah yes, that blasted religious right. I suppose there are no religious people on the left.

Myself, I would vote to legalize it.  For many reasons.

iwasthere

its not the left that says no to legal prostitution but the religious right until they are caught then they say forgive me, i have sinned.

sfc_oliver

The worlds oldest profession.

And it is legal in many parts of the world. And taxed, surprising that the left isn't pushing for it to be legalized everywhere.

Rick Rowlands

Prostitution should be legal.  It would be safer and taxing the activity would add to the local government's coffers.   Why it is still illegal is beyond me. 

sfc_oliver

LOL, I can only say that I was asked if I wanted a date once at the corner of Market and Marion.

I declined.............

iwasthere

Quote from: sfc_oliver on April 10, 2012, 09:46:01 AM
Will they be different than the ones working in the area now?
sarge what do know about the ytown prostitutes. are you telling us something about your liberal side. if the prostitutes are moving out of ytown into the subs, they are tired of paying the high city income tax in the subs there is none. you can say its a pay raise when one does not pay a city income tax.

sfc_oliver

And here I was hoping for upside down...........

Why?Town

irishbobcat

Well, I am assuming they will have to move from Market St. and South Ave. to
out in the country......I guess this is what they mean by regionalization.....

sfc_oliver

Will they be different than the ones working in the area now?

jay

Is this another part of the service economy?

;D