News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Should Struther's Schools lease public land?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, January 07, 2012, 06:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Mr. Eiselstein:

I have sent you a PM regarding your questions.

Thank you

Youngstownshrimp

Mr. Spisak,

Don't worry, these are business questions relative to the school board:

1.  OLM would like to review the public school gas leases to determine the acreage in the drilling unit or units, how many wells is the school board a part of (OLM's meeting with the City did not name the school as the acreage for the wells in Struthers, you clarified this)?

2.  Two issues with the leases of the school board, first, the leasing of public land may have required bid solicitations.  Second, many older Clinton well leases may be defective as in their usage by the larger Utica well leases (unit size).

If you do not wish to deal directly with me, you may forward the leases to Ed, the safety director.  Also the motive here is to possibly generate more income for the public lands of Struthers, even if you are against drilling, proceeds to the community is the higher road here;  Safety and environmental issues are defered to the qualified professionals.

Ron Eiselstein
OLM 

Youngstownshrimp

Dennis,

I never was interested in doing business with you, please don't flatter yourself.

Like volunteering to show outdoor movies for free to the public, I am merely interested in bettering my community and as an old sage once said, you work for community, you cannot help but prosper........and I do. 

If you never mention my name again on this site, I will do the same, good day.

irishbobcat

Eiselstein:

1. Thank you for finally answering the question that OLM is a for profit entity and that you receive compensation for services you provide
to landowners in your role as principle of the company OLM. Thus you support fracking  because you do stand to profit financially as more and more fracking companies set up camp in the valley.

2. I started no propaganda that OLM was a nonprofit. Since you would not be forthcoming regarding the fact when asked if OLM received
any compensation from homeowners for services rendered, I questioned whether or not then you folks were non-profit. You either are in business to make a profit or not. That should be a simple concept to understand.

3. Again, if the district must eventually sign a lease for mineral rights because forced-pooling may dictate the matter, the school board will review
O&G leases.

4. If OLM wants to address the board, please do so. If OLM offers to provide services to the board for a fee, and the majority of the board
approves such an item, then so be it. But personally, I would never want to enter any type of business agreement with you or any company
that employs you.

Your continued mean-spirited written attacks on those who question the safety of fracking is distasteful and alarming. Just today you posted on the
site GoMarcellusshale.com......

"The Fractivist/Landowners #1 Enemy" Community organizers, ACORN, the entitled class, Senator Hagan, Mayor Samarone, The NY City entitled, City of Pittsburgh leadership, this segment of our society are what you can call "The Fractivist."

Who are they, where do they come from, why do they embody this warped thought and mindset?  I know because I live amongst them.

Okay, they are mainly from the public sector and mostly are found in the urban centers.  They run the spectrum of public society.  From the top, they are found in universities, the school sytems, professional politicians, municipal and county employees, government agencies, hospitals.  At the low end, they are the generations of welfare recipents and remember, most welfare recipients are white, so this is not a racial thing.  One thing they have all in common and you can tell most of them by this:  THEY PRODUCE NOTHING , they are takers not makers.

And now, they have a new rallying cry, Anti Fracking!  Don't be caught up in debate, you will never win because their motive is not what they cry about.  Their motive is very simple, they want more subsidizing, more entitlements.  They believe that Capitalist owe them a piece of the pie for free.  They do not care about the environment, look at the way they live, they suck up more energy than most of us because it is usually free to them, you ever heard of HEAP, also free housing, medical, food, even a free cell phone for the urbanites.

Big problem, they are and have been organized, remember ACORN, still around with another name.  In Youngstown, it is the MVOC Mahoning Valley Organizing Collaborative, YNDC Youngstown Neighborhood Development Corp., and all the other organizations with grants popping up, the nonprofits.  Despite of non partisan requirements, these organizers don't care, they bus them to the elections, to the democrat rally's, they have a cause.

Just remember, they stopped drilling in Pittsburgh, and New York State.  Yes, they will eventually open them up, but trust me, follow the money, a chunk will go to them.   
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the past you have also referred to these folks as "communists" and "marxists".

I for one, have no desire to do any business with you. One would have to think twice before doing business with someone like you
who spews hatred towards others simply for expressing an opposing opinion.

Youngstownshrimp

Spisak,

I thought communicating with you on a professional manner will do the public some good.  Now I can see that you, despite your education cannot grasp basic business and accomplishment.  Are you employed professionally at all?  I'm beginning to really believe that my engagement in the past with you is really your soul and not a liberal stance.  I'm going to  try once more then I guess all of this will have to be addressed to the school board directly, obviously here you are way out of your league.

1. Whatever your feelings toward me, OLM is an independent for profit entity and your problem in dealing with Ron Eiselstein is now moot, And please stop the propaganda that OLM is a nonprofit .

2.  The school board may have been required to solicit public bidding on leasing its minerals rather than entering an agreement directly with one energy company.  I understand Struther's new law director is currently researching this.

3.  Since you have publicly exposed your position on fracking, are you currently reviewing the school boards O&G leases,  many older leases have been studied and negated?

Once again, OLM is in discussion with the City of Struthers and now you have given us more information wherein the school board property is already leased to a Clinton well company, this lease may not include all school property and you will be productive if you establish this.

Ron Eiselstein
OLM 

irishbobcat

Eiselstein:

I can also see you are trying to act professional but remember we know the real you from your previous postings.

You state that you and OLM work for landowners by advising them and helping them manage property in
relation to items such as gas leases.

The question I again will ask you is this: Are you and OLM paid by landowners for your work in helping them
manage property in relation to items such as gas leases?

You stated that you would give permission for OLM to advise the board for no initial fees. So, OLM does charge
homeowners fees for any work done? If you say OLM would waive initial fees to the board, then it can be assumed
OLM would impose fees for work conducted later?

So please answer the question do you, your attonery Alden Chevlen, or anyone else associated with OLM receive any type
of financial compensation for the work you do on behalf of landowners?

If you and the folks at OLM do all this work for landowners for free, then God Bless you. But I find it hard to believe you and OLM
are a non-profit LLC.

Since you brought up forced-pooling, doesn't forced-pooling make your topic a mute point? If school districts will be eventually
forced to lease land for mineral rights, then one's personal feelings towards fracking will really have no impact on leasing rights.
One's personal feelings thus could never trump the fact that by law school districts must engage in some agreement regarding mineral rights.
It would then be up to the board to decide what agreement would allow the school district to receive the most money for their rights.

I guess the only question left would be should the board employ you and OLM to help them manage their leases. Knowing how you conduct yourself
on this board by your demeaning remarks to myself and others, I  know I would not want a person with your personality and disposition to represent the board. Your comments to myself and others have been hurtful, and the idea that I should now embrace you and your company at this time is
unthinkable.

In addition to finding you unqualified as a person, I also find your past business practices and ethics unqualified as well. In reviewing the
Ohio Supreme Court documents from your case, Sammartino v. Eiselstein, 2009; your actions in this matter have further convinced me
that I personally would never want to conduct any type of transaction with you.

Now please try to continue acting professionally and never harrass me on this forum again in the future.

Youngstownshrimp

Mr. Spisak,

I can see you are now trying to act professionally but remember we know you well here from you postings,  and again we can see your half truths permeating into your reaction here. 

First, the point of my last letter was that the school board apparently from your info. is not and has not been in discussions with a Utica drilling company.  What you may be uninformed of, is that your school board's gas lease may have already been purchased by such a company.  If the school board lease was developed by and older independent Clinton company, the deep rights most likely have been sold (flipped) with NO signing bonus to the school, shame.  You need to find this out and do your duty as a public servant and address this, this will have an inpact on your school, in other words the school may not even be aware that an oil rig could be placed right on your land, the big one at that.

Now, I will educate you once more, Oil & Gas companies do not hire land managment companies, they contract land brokerage entities, who set up mineral title search teams, place them at court houses and research mineral rights.  They also send "Landmen" into the field to negotiate the leasing of mineral rights with landowners.   Now Spisak, listen up, Ohio Land Management LLC manages land for landowners, we have been managing land since 1995 and now OLM is the largest parcel management team in the county.  We manage timbering, sales, surveying, right of way, real estate law, subdivision, tax certs. , probate property, bankruptcy property, and yes shrimp farming.  Today, we are also managing land in relation to oil and gas, we work for the LANDOWNERS.  It looks like your school board needs someone to manage its property in relationship to your gas leases, from what you represent, it is obvious that you are unqualified.

I suggest, you allow OLM to meet with your board and advise them, infact I will give the permission to advise the Stuthers school board for no initial fees.  Anyway, the whole county is heading towards complete leasing of all parcels.  You see since we ALL suck up energy, we cannot stand in the way of supplying energy to a thirsty world.  In your case, if you say NO, you will be "forced pooled" anyway, I'll educate you in what that means next.

BTW, since we are discussing your capacity as a public servant in relation to school board business, I suggest you provide disclosure to the school board. 

Ron Eiselstein
Ohio Land Management
471 McClurg Road
Boardman
Alden Chevlen
General Counsel

irishbobcat

First,The Board has addressed mineral rights in the past.

Second, In developing mineral leases natural gas drilling companies employ the services of land management companies.

The definition of the word employ is as follows:

em·ploy/emˈploi/   
Verb:[/t][/t] 
Give work to (someone) and pay them for it.
Noun:[/t][/t] 
The state or fact of being employed for wages or a salary:
Thus, in general, one can conclude that a principle with Ohio Land Management LLC can be employed for a wage as the natural gas drilling companies
give work to land management companies and pay them for developing mineral leases. One can also conclude then that Ron Eiselstein does receive
some type of financial compensation for services rendered in Ohio Land Management LLC discussions with the city of Struthers regarding mineral rights.

If said principle and LLC are offering services in the city of Struthers for gratis, please produce proof.

Youngstownshrimp

Mr. Spisak,

So the information outlined by you with school board knowledge, informs us here that all the school board properties are held (by production) by a lease and Clinton formation production?  As established by your acknowledgement that you as a school board member are emphatically against fracking, is it your position that fracking the schools deeper formations will not be entertained?  In other words the policy being the Utica formation should not be harvested by the public school board?

As a public servant you also indicated that a company I am a principle of, (Ohio Land Management LLC) which currently is in discussions with the City of Struthers is attempting to get royalties from title holders.  You further describe that Ohio Land Management is interested in "padding my personal income?" 

irishbobcat

Ron Eiselstein,

If you would have done  any homework or research you would have discovered
that the Struthers Board of Education leased mineral rights from their property many years
ago. Long before a certain so-called "bias" board member was elected.

Your concern for the finanical health of the Struthers City School District must surely be taken with
a grain of salt since your primary concern is making sure you receive a royalty check from every piece of property
that your land company can sign in the city of Struthers.

Your concern is more with any individual who's so-called "bias" questions the dangers of fracking. Questions which may interfere with your abilty to
pad your personal income.

I hope you make it a point to also disclose to the public how much you will be financially compensated for the
mineral rights you secure in the city.

Youngstownshrimp

With majority of school boards leasing or contemplating leasing their mineral rights in Ohio, should the Struthers school board make an educated decision or deny the harvesting of the new found energy?  Obviously no school in the Ohio utica is or will have a rig placed on their property, only subsurface rights leased.  With funds drying up in Mahoning county, school boards are entertaining the proposals to market their valuable minerals.  Property taxes, the source of funding has been decreasing due to depopulation and negative value of real estate as can be followed by the past sale of tax certs' en masse to a private Florida firm.

Obviously, one of the school board members Dennis Spisak on this forum is well documented in being to the extreme left here.  As this issue proceeds in the Struther's community, Mr. Spisak's position as can be verified here, will need to be disclosed to the greater public.  Clearly Mr. Spisak's stance as a public figure may bias the decision affecting the health of the Struther's school system.  It is the responsibility of us citizens to inform with documentation the city of Struther's of the position Mr. Spisak clearly archives here.