News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Photo needed

Started by jay, November 11, 2005, 08:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfdgricker

The house is on Meridian between New Rd. and Bears Den on the Youngstown side of the street. Both the front and backyards are decorated with neon lights. You can see the backyard from Bears Den. I just saw it tonight.

ForumManager

I've seen  them and they are incredible. 
They  are probably the same ones you are talking about.

As you come down Burkey from Austintown toward Meridian they are in a back yard directly in front of you. You can't miss them if you are watching the traffic light.   It would be hard to sleep if you lived near them ---they are sooooo bright.   I go that way each Tuesday night and I haven't seen them since late summer. A friend who goes the same way on Tuesdays  asked me if I saw them too.   They are almost like neon and are long tubes and look like they are hanging from the trees. The colors just pop out of the woods.  Pehaps they will light them for the holidays? I'll take my camera on Tuesdays and take a picture if I see them.

jay

Does anyone have a photo of the west side lights that were talked about on the radio today?  The lights are in the trees of a home somewhere on Meridian Road.