News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Fourth Of July Parade Photos

Started by jay, July 04, 2009, 08:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

THANK YOU   :laugh:  THANK YOU   ;D   AND THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED MAKE THE LANSINGVILLE INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE SO SUCESSFUL  :-*  :-*  :-*
Councilman John R. Swierz TOPS the list of getting it together and thru city hall.  Mayor Williams had a BIG hand in it also.  You all know it was tough and go until the last minute.  My committee was Great my Vice President Dannile and husband Skyler had a terrific sound system and Sno Cones as well as Cotton Candy.  Their Polka Music toward the end was GREAT ! ! !  It took many good hands - and last minute at that - to make everything turn out SO GREAT. :laugh:

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2010 - just hang on it will be here soon

sfc_oliver

Add my congratulations on a great neighborhood parade. My son and I stopped by the parking area before and chatted for a few minutes then caught the parade on Indianola en route to my Brothers house.

Good job.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

john r. swierz

I want to congratulate Ken Stanislaw for a great Lansingville Parade. This was the only parade within the city limits.  While it wasn't a big parade it gave the residents along the parade route something to look forward to. The party afterward was attended by large number the residents, who received food ,refreshments , cotton candy and sno cones. I don't know if Ken S. had a chance to get a sno cone!  Now that we know what we have to do next year, we can start to prepare earlier.

irishbobcat

Thanks to the Mahoning Valley Greens who participated in parades yesterday....

Next Saturday we will be in the Campbell Cityfest Parade......at 12:30pm.....

jay

jay

jay

A few shots from the Fourth of July Parade.