News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Jump-In-Jacks On South Avenue

Started by jay, May 21, 2009, 07:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john r. swierz

Thanks for telling "the rest of the story"

Shar

He got a divorce and his "stores" were part of the divorce.  I don't think there is anything that anyone was going to do to fix that one.

That store in North Lima has been there longer than  8 months.  It has been out there for several years.

iwasthere

another business left the city's southside, rainbow muffler moved to Belmont ave, liberty township.

Why?Town

A quick google search of "Jump-In-Jacks Party Center" shows they moved to North Lima last October.

Even though I drove up South Ave. hundreds, possibly thousands, of times over the last ten years and watch all the local TV stations, listen to a couple of local radio stations, read the Vindy and can't help but see the many billboards in this area, I have never heard of Jump-In-Jacks Party Center. Did they advertise?

On a side note, when I googled this business, THIS THREAD was hit number nine.

john r. swierz

I know that he did not contact me.  It would be good if he could find a buyer, he had a good business.

jay

It appears that the Jump-In-Jacks Party Center on South Avenue may have closed.

Was there any attempt by the city administration to help this business?