News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

South Avenue Shuffle (Photo)

Started by jay, May 16, 2009, 04:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

;D >:( :) ??? oh well, it might be the way you wrote your response that i took it that way. i would not lose any sleep over it. i always have a good solid eight hrs of sleep everynite even when i try to cause trouble on this board. ;D ???

Why?Town

Certainly not.

I didn't even call everyone that celebrates St.Patrick's Day or goes into bars unsavory types either.

Your use of the word "too" seems to imply that I have.

iwasthere

WHY? TOWN ARE YOU CALLING EVERYONE THAT PARTAKES IN THE ANNUAL SOUTH AVE SUFFLE UNSAVORY TYPES TOO?

Why?Town

I do my best to keep my pre-teen children away from drunken idiots and other unsavory types.

Considering that most, if not every St Patrick's celebration I've ever heard of takes place in a bar, my answer is yes.

iwasthere

why?town do you keep your family away from st pat celebrations too?

Why?Town

I unintentionally drove up south avenue about 2:00 this afternoon with my family. What a mistake!

My kids got the opportunity to see more than one instance of a drunk idiot standing, walking in, and or blocking the road.  They were also lucky enough to heard at least a couple of them yelling profanities to/at their comrades.

I'm not against drinking and I'm certainly not against charity but I will definately make sure to stay away from that scene in the future.

jay

These are some of the hundreds of happy people who participated in the 2009 South Avenue Shuffle.