News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Need Restaurant Status Report

Started by jay, April 27, 2009, 08:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

the owner would attract more customers if she uses the marquee to advertise daily specials or events and hours. i have heard from several potential customers wondering if the restaurant was open or close.

john r. swierz

When I was there last week she had a man working on remodeling the Marquee sign

iwasthere

the owner does not advertise on her billboard that she owns in front of the restaurant. can that be the problem of confusion if the restaurant is open or not?

PMDragon

That's nice. I've always like the food and service there.

jay

The Dragon Palace Chinese Restaurant has been closed for remodeling.  It will open for dining the week of May 11.

Dragon Palace Chinese Restaurant
3501 South Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio

john r. swierz

Correct me if I am wrong, I believe the name of the restaurant  that you are discussing is the Dragon Palace, not the Golden Dragon.

Mary_Krupa

I really hope that the Golden Dragon can pull through. It is in a tough location right now. However, a remodeling job is in order and could help bring in more customers.

Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

iwasthere

golden dragon restaurant is going under a remodeling job of the restaurant. the talk on the streets, the owner cindy is going to have weekly boxing matches at the restaurants. cindy is going to take on the southside health inspector for the first match. i will keep everyone in touch with the first fight of weekly matches that cindy will sponsor as a fundraiser to raise funds for ytown Peace Action group.

jay

I hope to see one of the Wandering Diners this weekend.  I'll ask if the group is planning an outing in the near future.

Mary_Krupa

Dear Jay:  I would suggest that you contact one of the Wandering Diners.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

jay

For members residing in the 7th ward

What is the status of the Chinese restaurant located on South Avenue?