News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

First annual Snoop Block Watch clean-up

Started by Mary_Krupa, April 27, 2009, 12:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

the corner lot that i helped clean with Mary and Kathy would make a nice neighborhood sitting/gossiping corner park.

Mary_Krupa

The CPR clean up also went well on Saturday morning. The neighborhood is starting to look more park like now that an abandoned house has been torn down.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

iwasthere

i did have the opportunity to work with esarco on the cpr cleanup day. he is a hard worker that never said no to a job that was given to him that morning. i was impressed by his sincere attitude he has to make ytown a better community.

Mary_Krupa

Terry Esarco should be an inspiration to all to join in any clean-up that Y-town has. We desperately need to clean up this city!
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

iwasthere

i was there will attend the CPR blockwatch cleanup to check out this Mr. Esarco. i wonder character would he play in "Scrooge".

Mary_Krupa

Terry Esarco proved himself a Y-town lover Saturday by participating in Saturday's clean-up. He did an outstanding job with the recyclables. I understand he will also be participating at the CPR block watch clean-up this Saturday. He is too valuable to lose.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

iwasthere

hasn't anyone solve the problem of terry esarco? was he there to help out or to spread his antiytown contempt of this town?

irishbobcat

DefendYoungstown

The cleanup was fantastic. Great job, Mary & Co!

Mary_Krupa

Nora Seivert and I would like to thank everybody who attended to make this a great clean-up; we had 29 people, great weather, great attitude, great cleaners. Also, collected 17 bags of recyclables and probably about 100 tires if not more. Please forgive me if I don't have a last name for someone or the correct spelling:

Councilman John R. Swierz
Officer Barbara Copeland
Phil Kidd
Terry Esarco
Elida Schiavone
Ron Bobola
Joyce
Scott Ward
Lane Ward
Jim Seivert
Bob Thomas
Reggie