News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

33 Buckeye - WRTA Monthly Board Meetings

Started by jay, May 31, 2008, 11:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

THANK YOU  :-*   THANK YOU  :-*  THANK YOU  :-*

I owe it ALL to my friends who were there to encourage and support me  :laugh:

I could NOT have done it with out YOU'NS   :D  WOW what a feeling to have the support that I had.  I am sure one heck of a Luckey Guy ! ! !   

May God Bless You All ! ! !  (HAY - I just noticed there is no Penguin with a halo - whaz up wid THAT ???)

I was told "nothing" can be done until Setember - so we will have to wait until then - I feel fairly confident that  "something" will certainly be done.  Most of the board (except for two older men) were very grateful that I came forward and "said something" and thanked all those present.

When I got home I told my wife all about "The Meeting" .  THEN like all courious and interested people she asked "WHO was there?".  Well of course I had a little to say about some people that she knows and told her what I know and felt about others.  All very positive ! ! !

NOW comes "THe Rub" - she asked about a certain group of people whom I will refer to as "they" were.  Well last "I" knew "they" were suppose to be at the meeting.  I met with "them" (with two other people who were at this meeting) and the subject was about this meeting.  I got a "call" in to see what happened - I am sure there must be a good explination. 

I don't know most people on this "message board" and I APPOLOGISE for those of you who do not like "guessing games" - but I do  :laugh:  Does anyone care to guesse who "they" are.  If I must I can give ONE big hint - although it will be disguised ;)

THANK YOU AGAIN TO THOSE WHO CAME  :-* and also to those who were with us in thought  :-* THANKS !!!

jay

KennyJoe did an excellent job of expressing the need for the return of the Buckeye bus. 

It was nice to have so many citizens in attendance.  It was good to meet some of the members of this Forum.

irishbobcat

Forum members and the Mahoning Valley Greens were at today's meeting to support Kennyjoe.

WRTA officials said they would look into providing better service into the 7th ward......

Congrats Kennyjoe!

Dennis Spisak

jay

Forum members should also show support for Kenneyjoe by attending the WRTA Board meeting.

jay

Questions

How many members are on the WRTA Board?
Who are they?
Which governmental body appoints the WRTA Board?

kenneyjoe330

For my fellow Seventh Ward Citizens -
I have written a letter requesting to address the board on the issue of NO SERVICE IN THE SEVENTH WARD.  I have talked, on two occasions, to Mr. Jim Ferraro who assures me my comments will be heard and due consideration will be given them.  Mr. Ferraro and I talked in depth about bus service in general and the service NOT given to the Seventh Ward.  I found him to be kind and very understanding.

It would be EXTREEMLY HELPFUL if you could attend - JUST YOUR PRESENCE can SAY ALOT  :laugh: PLEASE BELIEVE ME.  If you know someone that has used the 13 Buckeye and needs WRTA to change the present route PLEASE try to make it. 

3 PM in the afternoon - - - THURSDAY - - -29 JUNE 2008 - - - WRTA Administrative Offices at 604 Mahoning Avenue
                                                                                           (if you are coming from downtown it is just past the
                                                                                             bus garage and sits back from the street)
                                                                                            (if you are coming from downtown there is a large
                                                                                              construction project at the Mahoning Avenue
                                                                                               Bridge downtown and you may have to cross at the
                                                                                               Bridge near the Vindicator  ::))

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE  ;)

jay

FYI

These south side buses travel to Boardman.

35 - South
36 - Glenwood
38 - Market

jay

For the residents of the former 33 Buckeye bus route

The WRTA Board meets on the last Thursday of the month at 3:00 p.m. in the board room of the WRTA office, 604 Mahoning Avenue, Youngstown.