News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Outdoor Movies in the 7th Ward?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, February 12, 2014, 08:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Lyndz on February 18, 2014, 09:19:22 AM
I haven't heard much about the grocery store in a while, I will see if I can find anything out this week about it.
thx. I will ask the mayor St the next five minutes with the mayor.

Lyndz

I haven't heard much about the grocery store in a while, I will see if I can find anything out this week about it.

iwasthere

Quote from: Lyndz on February 14, 2014, 02:59:30 PM
Thank you, will do.

iwasthere, remember Greasy Palm? how I thought that was a grocery store...:)
i do remember that story. is a grocery store still in the works at the former dollar bank bldg?

Lyndz

Thank you, will do.

iwasthere, remember Greasy Palm? how I thought that was a grocery store...:)

Youngstownshrimp

Lynz,
I'll tell Councilman Swierz about this screen I forgot about that.  BTW, it looks like the City hall is cleaning up now to make room for the real producers and throwing out the unqualified.  Keep up the hard work and don't let the politics drag you down!

iwasthere

are we saying, "the lamb has laid down with the lion"?                   

Lyndz

I spoke to the Councilman about this too. I still have the screen you gave me Ytownshrimp, it's in the Council storage area on the 7th floor.

Youngstownshrimp

I was at Jo Maxx yesterday morning talking to the owner about some of the restaurant equiptment in the old Point restaurant.  Atty. Pat Dugan, who I have always respected even though, she may fault me for being a Libertarian/Conservative.  She walked up to me and was equally sad about the passing of Shirley Temple, we segueyed into outdoor movies and as with Councilman Sierz they want to do outdoor movies in the 7th ward.  Great idea and I will help.