News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Will The Dragon Palace Reopen?

Started by jay, July 26, 2011, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: kenneyjoe330 on August 03, 2011, 07:13:57 PM
GET REAL PEOPLE - This is the way it should go down.  Rush - get a catholic school girls uniform jumper (so kay if short of even very short  :laugh:) and RED shoes.  John R. needs a blond Afro wig.  iwas needs to dress like a farmer with hay all over himself.  I walk stiffly anyway can dress in gray and will wear a funnel for a hat !  We can all SKIP over there and SEE for ourselves what is going on  8)  NOW name the day and time so other can come and WATCH  ;D
we should do this as a performace piece at chuck sammorone's swearing in cermony come this monday morning. this would surely set the tone for chuck's adminstration's mission statement. that is......................... ???

kenneyjoe330

GET REAL PEOPLE - This is the way it should go down.  Rush - get a catholic school girls uniform jumper (so kay if short of even very short  :laugh:) and RED shoes.  John R. needs a blond Afro wig.  iwas needs to dress like a farmer with hay all over himself.  I walk stiffly anyway can dress in gray and will wear a funnel for a hat !  We can all SKIP over there and SEE for ourselves what is going on  8)  NOW name the day and time so other can come and WATCH  ;D

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on August 03, 2011, 02:43:34 PM
We will have auditions for all the parts-----It will take place on South Ave. after a Friday and Saturday night of fun---Cant wait to see who gets to run the Saloon---
or who is still standing after a nite of fun on south ave. ::)

Rushblvd

We will have auditions for all the parts-----It will take place on South Ave. after a Friday and Saturday night of fun---Cant wait to see who gets to run the Saloon---

iwasthere

i cannot wait until the trailors for this dark comedy sitcom will be shown.

Rushblvd

Sitck with the story --don't vere off to the Godfather--that's a hole other episode.....The Dragon Palace is reopening---It will now be
called """""""""""""""""""" THE LONGBRANCH SALOON"

iwasthere

fiesta had a crop of hair on his head not like iwasthere. the derm had to remove precancerous moles on top of 7th wcc fiesta head. so the ten gallon hat is still the prop for this series. doc can pass all the laws he wants concerning the one arm bandits but a nice nieghborhood poker games will continue under the quise of miss kitty. if doc has a problem with that he might find his favorite pony on the stick head beside him one morning. the other 7wcc members esp from the brownleewoods assoc. canbe the nightly entertainment. russ the mc and nancy the cancan dancer. keep the monies in the 7wcc.

Rushblvd

this sounds like fun---I think i like JRS as Doc..This can work--Festis did not wear a hat---so iwasthere your good on that end...Now as far as the 7th ward kiddos playing--I have no problem being one of the bar patrons---but there will be no gambling--remember the zoning that Doc put through--(oops I mean JRS) about internet gambling halls to close to each other, and ya have one down on midlothian....Lets not forget the other fun people on the show >>>

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on August 01, 2011, 08:22:40 AM
iwasthere should mosey on over and give the place a looks over..Maybe he can open it up as a Western Bar and he can get to be Festis..Sammarone gets to be the New sheriff in town..We need a Miss Kitty-Doc and a few others,,,The rest will play-out--It already has the shootouts like a good ole western..
Quote from: kenneyjoe330 on July 31, 2011, 07:43:37 PM
Cheese iwasthere, you can almost see the place from your back door.  :laugh: Why don't you just mosey over there and let us know what's happening.  ;) ?
i will just do that after i find a nice ten gallon hat that will fit my big head. matt dillon's festis could shoot straight if his life depended on it aka iwasthere. maggy canbe miss kitty, doc canbe JRS who always has answers for all the woes in the 7th ward, 7th wcc members canbe tavern patrons and fellow gamblers.

Rushblvd

iwasthere should mosey on over and give the place a looks over..Maybe he can open it up as a Western Bar and he can get to be Festis..Sammarone gets to be the New sheriff in town..We need a Miss Kitty-Doc and a few others,,,The rest will play-out--It already has the shootouts like a good ole western..

kenneyjoe330

Cheese iwasthere, you can almost see the place from your back door.  :laugh: Why don't you just mosey over there and let us know what's happening.  ;) ?

iwasthere

jay

While traveling down South Avenue the other day, I noticed that the door to the Dragon Palace was open and several cars were in the parking lot.  Is the restaurant/bar about to reopen?