News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

More T-shirts (photo for today)

Started by jay, November 05, 2010, 08:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Jay, when you go to the store do you examine every can or jar to make sure that it was a USA product, and when you go out to dine do you make sure that the food was a product of the USA?

Rick, how much are the shirts, I would like to purchase some for Christmas gifts ... one of each.

Rick Rowlands

So how many did you buy?  Did you choose to support the museum or did you not?  That is the question.

jay

The Blast Furnace shirt was MADE IN USA.   :)

The Youngstown Steel City shirt was made in mexico.   :(

Rick Rowlands

The one on the left was printed by Five Star Graphics in Girard.  The one on the right was printed by Speed Sports in McDonald.  The left shirt was my design from 1996 and the other is a reproduction of a YS&T shirt from the 1970s. 

Did you purchase one?  Money supports the steel museum since I donated those shirts to the gift shop.

jay

On a recent trip to the Steel Museum in Youngstown, I found these T-shirts on the rack in the lobby. 

Where were the T-shirts made?