News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Vote Today - Tuesday, November 2

Started by jay, November 02, 2010, 04:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

jay

I'm probably one of the few who actually attended several of the candidates' forums during the election.  I prefer to observe the candidate in person.  How does he/she answer questions from the public both while on stage and while talking to the voters one-on-one after the event. 

I also take the candidate's community involvement into consideration.  Has he/she cared enough to be involved in the community years before running for office or is he/she active (now) only to get a vote?

Youngstownshrimp

Even if I were ignorant, I wouldn't vote for a party which has all there candidates signs on Rayan's public school property.  A sign they have been organized.

Rick Rowlands

TV and radio ads are the WORST form of information.  I can see how a casual voter can become confused, since if the ads were all correct we would all be voting fo the devil incarnate, whether voting right, left or center.

Independent Internet research is perhaps the best way to truly become an informed voter since you can find sites both for and against candidates as well as neutral sites.   

sfc_oliver

I'll be voting this afternoon, and how can anyone not be informed these days. From TV, radio, and the internet. Plus I have had no less than 6 mechanical phone calls n the last 2 days.
Yet with all this my very liberal brother actually called to ask my opinion of our local three way race, (Ryan, Trafficant, and Graham. )
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Rick Rowlands

But please, be an informed voter!  Don't just do it because some celebrity told you too or because the MVOC came knocking on your door. 

jay

VOTE TODAY!
Election Day
Tuesday, November 2