News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Eastside Dog Fighting

Started by Youngstownshrimp, August 15, 2010, 08:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john r. swierz

Shrimp, did you or anyone call the police and let them know or show them where it is coming from.  Since you know the general location you need to call and stay on top of it.

Rick Rowlands

A dog breed can be banned from a municipality, but the scum dog owner cannot.  Since the "breed" of humans who mistreat pit bulls cannot be legally banned from our city, and those people do not subscribe to the basic tenets of civilized living, then banning the dogs is the next best thing.

Shar

They are pets...wonderful loving dogs!!  It is the stupid humans that abuse them that are the problem.   :'(

Why?Town

Pit Bulls as a breed are not the problem. It's the owners that raise them for fighting that's the problem.

Petey was a Pit Bull.

Rick Rowlands

I saw a dead pitbull along Logan Avenue near GF last week. Obviously it got loose and was run down.  I would rather these dogs get run down then to have them attack some unsuspecting person walking down the street.  There is no reason to own a pit bull other than to fight it or to use it to attack another human.  Its not a pet.

Youngstownshrimp

Several weeks ago while I was descending the hill down to Kimmel brook to check on my water supply, I was stopped in my tracks by a Pitt Bull growling with a chain for a collar.  The dog was not fearful and stood his ground even when I threw a stone near him to try to get it to move.  Many late afternoons from the shrimp ponds I could hear commotion and people cheering down near the projects.  Yesterday talking to a very good neighbor of the farm I was told dog fighting is alive and well in the eastside and many dogs are chained to trees in my woods closer to the projects.  We truly live in a sad community when the enemy is shrimp and not the respect of animals by the savages.