News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

East Side On YouTube

Started by jay, November 21, 2009, 11:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

No it wasn't held last year but its on for this year.

northside lurker

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on November 21, 2009, 09:51:42 PM
From the museum I can hear the whistles being blown down at the B&O Station, which reminds me, the whistle toot is next week.

Sorry to go off-topic, but are they still doing that?  I don't remember hearing the whistles last year.  I usually try to schedule putting up my Christmas lights so that I can hear the whistles blow.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rick Rowlands

I've been over at the Tod Engine Heritage Park after dark, and up on the hill its possible to hear noise from far away.  I've never heard the gunfire such as what is on the video. 

From the museum I can hear the whistles being blown down at the B&O Station, which reminds me, the whistle toot is next week.

northside lurker

I'm fairly sure that, despite being dated from last year, that video is older.  I remember seeing it before then.

It is terrible.  But, because so many like to dwell on this kind of stuff, people who don't know better think this stuff happens every night, everywhere in the city.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

I recently found this video clip on YouTube.  The audio is frightening. 

The caption states that the clip was recorded near the No. 6 Fire Station.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=okvB3T8JT_M