News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

*UPDATE* Agriculture & Urban Farming in Youngstown... Thank You Everyone!

Started by justajourney, September 01, 2008, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

What happened here, where is my beautiful house?, where is my beautiful farm?

northside lurker

Congratulations!  I haven't had time to look at the details of your remaining obstacle yet, but I wish you the best of luck.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

justajourney

I want to thank everyone that helped us with our attempt to get agricultural activities allowed in Youngstown.

*** WE DID IT! ***

Check out our Blog / website for all of the details, and new photos as we continue.

www.justajourney.freehomepage.com
(www dot justajourney dot freehomepage dot com)

The zoning and building permits were already handed to us, the building inspector reviewed our plans, and the barn building started during the rainy few days of last week. This week will be another busy week and hopefully the weather will hold out.

We still have one obstacle to overcome, so please don't stop signing the petition. (Link on the website will direct you to it)

Also, If anyone else out there has heard strange rumors of things that just "doesn't sound right", such as property buy ups, and massive invasion of non-healthy animals, please contact me, as we are trying to get to the bottom of some very untrue rumors and we would be thrilled to eventually track down and discover where the source of this information was coming from. We just know at this time that someone was trying "every way possible" to stop us in our tracks, and that someone was playing every dirty trick in the book to keep our two personal horses and six dairy goats from moving onto our property!

Once Again... A BIG THANKS to everyone for your support and ideas, and to everyone that went out of their way to help us.

Keep watching the website for updates.   :D