News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Police And Feds Tackle West Side Gang

Started by jay, May 20, 2014, 09:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW IS CAREFULLY WATCH WHAT THE COURTS DO ... AND IF ANY OF THEM GET OFF THEN HOLD THE JUDGE ACCOUNTABLE AND CAMPAIGN HARD AGAINST HIM AND SEE TO IT THAT HE DOESN'T GET ANOTHER CHANCE. THEN SEE TO IT THAT HE NEVER HOLDS ANOTHER PUBLIC OFFICE OF ANY KIND1

jay

The Garden District Neighborhood Association has been logging data on this group of thugs for quite some time.

jay

I bet none of these gangsters grew up on the west side.

Towntalk

http://www.vindy.com/news/2014/may/21/police-fbi-round-up-west-side-gang-suspe/

I always thought that the West Side was immune to this sort of problem, but obviously it's not ... it's a city wide problem that we all need to address, and one of the ways that this can be done is for all of us to hold our judges feet to the fire and tell them with our votes that: "Either you do the job we are paying you to do or we will see to it that the next time you are up for election, we will fire you, and put someone in who will do what must be done to clean up Youngstown." "We will judge you by your deeds, not your words. Your fine words mean absolutely nothing when they are not met with deeds." "From now on my friend, you are going to have to prove to us that you're worth our vote, and until then you are no better that any other corrupt politician." No judge should be placed on a pedestal and worshiped. Mark Belinky and a couple of other former judges are proof positive that they must all be watched very carefully 24/7/365 with suspicion by all of us.

jay

Numerous arrests were made today of gang members in the Evanston Avenue area of the West Side.  Block watch members were credited with providing the information needed to advance the investigation.