News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

City Vegetable Gardens

Started by jay, June 13, 2006, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shar

I have a garden there this year.  I don't have enough sunshine at home to grow vegetables so it is working out nicely for me.  Flowers at home and vegetables at Jubilee.   8)

jay

I'm sorry for not replying sooner.  I  took photos at the Jubilee Gardens in Brier Hill a few years ago when I helped to plant and maintain vegetables there.

Shar

Jay...You asked about vegetable gardens two weeks ago and I replied to your request.  Did you ever go look at the garden I suggested or is it best to not reply to your questions?

Shar

You should check out the Jubilee Garden on Lafayette street in Brier Hill.  It is a community garden with 32 garden plots.  They are not all planted yet but it is very pretty.

jay

I would like to take a few pictures of large Youngstown vegetable gardens.  If you know of some beautiful vegetable gardens, please give the location.