News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Poor Dennis

Started by Towntalk, September 09, 2009, 10:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

sfc_oliver

Sorry iwasthere but there is no Lowellville PA, fact is that Lowellville ;contrary to popular belief; doesn't quite reach the state line. there are a few hundred feet of Poland township between Lowellville and PA.

irishbobcat

if the camera fines went to the general fund, it could probably save staff layoffs in the future.....

iwasthere

sarge you can move to lowellville pa that is next to lowellville oh. lowellville was cut in half when oh became a state. so sarge you can still live in lowellville but in pa.

Why?Town

Dennis,

Since you brought up Girard's camera income in a reply about lost jobs in Ohio, Do you believe that Girard's camera income had the potential to reduce Ohio's unemployment rate?

sfc_oliver

What? Single payer in Ohio? Because the greens want it? I don't think so. But just in case I wonder if Lowellville can secede to PA?

irishbobcat

Girard lost income when you took away the cameras.......

Dan Moadus

What? Ohio hasn't lost enough jobs?

irishbobcat

Single payer may be dead at the federal level, but not at the state level.

Ohio may be the first state to pass state single payer health care!

Towntalk

Yep!

Especially when it was aimed at the Austintown Lady and the John Birch Lady from Boardman. Never mean spirited, but to the point.

rusty river

That it made him chuckle?

Towntalk

:) Thank you Rusty (I think)  ??? Actually a very good friend of mine use to tell the very same thing to his audience after reading some of the material I faxed him.

rusty river

I must admit, towntalk, you can be very clever at times. Your post made me chuckle  :laugh:

Towntalk

Obama's Health Care Speech to Congress

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/10/us/politics/10obama.text.html?_r=1&pagewanted=print

Didn't hear him mention "single payer". Looks like you're tilting at windmills on that one.