News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The Real Reason why to support Marc Dann

Started by Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics, December 01, 2006, 02:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

In today's political game you MUST be able to raise MONEY or you will not be able to compete. 

I wish that the need for money was not the rule but our national leaders set the rules and the pace of the political game in America.  If Marc Dann has to fight for support from his home area and cannot raise money at home he will be voted out next term. 

This area of Ohio is very depressed, deeply feared by others throughout the state and no one cares about improving this region.  We all [Democrats, Republicans and Independents] can prosper from having a Home Town Boy in office at the state wide level.

This reason alone is enough to strongly support Marc Dann...You own him...at lease this is what the rest of the state thinks.  I hope that you get where I'm coming from...use Marc Dann's perceived power to help grow this region.  Keep in mind that the AG's Office has Term Limits and time goes by very fast.