News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Who Is Winning The Fifth Ward Campaign Sign Battle?

Started by jay, April 08, 2015, 09:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Gee ... two endorsed candidates with tax problems ... but were I living in the 5th Ward, there is no way that I would ever vote for McWilson ... EVER!!!! I would vote for Michael Santisi.

PD

Lauren
She needs to pay her father in laws 14k in back taxes

Towntalk

Who are you folks referring to: [1] Lauren McNally or [2] Cynthia L. McWilson?

PD

She skipped Clarence boles forum and went door to door. Very very smart
Only 25 people showed up for the forum and no if any 5th warders
Plus the last good day of weather was yesterday. It's gonna be cold rest of the week

jay

The woman running for council has gone door-to-door for a second time in my neighborhood.  She must really want to be elected.

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on April 14, 2015, 01:21:34 PM
I can't believe this.   ::)

Someone told me today that she votes for the person who has the most yard signs. :P
who are you referring to in this tread?

jay

I can't believe this.   ::)

Someone told me today that she votes for the person who has the most yard signs. :P

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: iwasthere on April 13, 2015, 09:02:10 PM
I did not like the way 7th wcc did their debates. The moderator had too much control over the questions.
I would agree with that statement.
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

I did not like the way 7th wcc did their debates. The moderator had too much control over the questions.

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: iwasthere on April 13, 2015, 12:15:09 PM
Will all questions be asked or will all  questions be audited?

Although moderated, every question was asked, and answered, at the 3rd ward Candidates forum.   :-\
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Will all questions be asked or will all  questions be audited?

PD

The wscc is having one tomorrow!!  Gary davenport was supposed to send out the communications
If there is still one

jay

I think the fifth ward needs a candidates' forum so people could make an informed decision before filling in the blank.

Towntalk

VOTE
FOR
(Insert Name Here)
5th Ward
Youngstown City Council