News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

ISLAMIST TERRORISM: Can it happen here AGAIN?

Started by Towntalk, January 07, 2015, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

And the younger brother in law has been released while the missing female may be i  Syria already....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

BREAKING NEWS
GOD BLESS THE
FRENCH POLICE
THEY DON'T FOOL AROUND
SHAME ON THOSE WHO BAD MOUTH THE FRENCH
THE TERRORISTS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL THANKS TO THE FRENCH POLICE

Towntalk

CNN is reporting that the two TERRORISTS have been in contact with the French Police and told them that they want to be killed by the Police so that they candie as MARTYRS for ISLAM.

Towntalk

UPDATE

Paris Police have one of the terrorist in custody, and now know the names of the other two BTCHERS. Their names are:
Cherif Kouachi, left, and Said Kouachi, right, are suspects in the Paris attack.

Towntalk

UPDATE
Gunmen who attacked the offices of Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris asked for people by name before killing them, according to a doctor who helped the wounded and spoke with survivors.

Dr. Gerald Kierzek said the gunmen divided the men from the women before opening fire. The shooting was not a random spray of bullets, he said, but more of a precision execution.

A dozen people died in the attack. Authorities are searching for the three suspects.

Towntalk

>:( REMEMBER THE BOSTON MARATHON ... 9/11 >:(
>:( NEVER FORGIVE ... NEVER FORGET >:(
>:( ONCE MY ENEMY ... ALWAYS MY ENEMY >:(
>:( THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND >:(

sfc_oliver

Yes it can happen here. there should be no question about that. I would even say when not if...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

There have been several domestic terrorists over the years, but not to the degree that these Islamists have committed ... mass killings of women and children ... all in the name of the Islamist god ... beheading, suicide bombings, the list of their atrocities make the crimes of Hitler seem trivial.

jay

Do nongovernment entities pose a threat to freedom of speech in the Youngstown area?