News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mixing Politics With Sports

Started by jay, March 29, 2006, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT I MUST AGREE....

WILLIAMS'S LIKENESS ON A HOCKEY PUCK IS FITTING ...

I REMEMBER DON RICKLES  ;D

Jade

Yeah, he deserves to be the only structure standing in Ytown after everything else is demolished and everyone moves out of this city.

ytowner

In 8 years he  will deserve it when he brings this city back up from the pits its been for the last 5 decades.

MOLOCH

I WONDER IF A STATUE IS IN OUR NEAR FUTURE?  ;D

Rick Rowlands

Why does that matter? 

My guess it was the Steelhounds.

MOLOCH

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION TOO!

jay

I'm not sure if the pucks were sold or just given away.  If they were given away, who paid to have them manufactured?

MOLOCH

CURIOUS - THE MONEY COLLECTED FROM SELLING ALL THOSE PUCKS - WERE DID IT GO AND WHAT WAS IT USED FOR?

AND VIOLENT - SURE  :-*

ytowner

Quote from: jay on March 29, 2006, 08:14:56 PM
This photo was originally posted on the sports forum.  The commerative hockey puck was available at a recent hockey game.  Because the puck containes the image of a politician, the photo is also being posted to the Valley Politics Forum.

O hell no.... I will frame this thing. I got one, and will show it with my political collection in my home. Home of Reagan, Old Bush, New Bush, Traficant, and now JAY Things!

violent

MOLOCH

I NOW HAVE THE URGE TO PLAY HOCKEY  ;D

jay

This photo was originally posted on the sports forum.  The commerative hockey puck was available at a recent hockey game.  Because the puck containes the image of a politician, the photo is also being posted to the Valley Politics Forum.