News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

$100,000 NEW MAYORS OFFICE?

Started by MOLOCH, March 27, 2006, 08:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT SITE  :-*

AND I AM SORRY BUT A BOO IS A BOO -  ;D

YOU MAY HAVE BEEN SITTING BY CHEERS -

BUT IT APPEARS SAMMY SAT BY JEERS  :laugh:

ytowner

Quote from: Sammy on March 28, 2006, 08:53:08 PM
You must have been sleeping at the Steelhounds game Saturday.
There were LOTS of BOOS when Jay was introduced and MORE BOOS when his supporters were thanked by the announcer.

False statements = not credible with any other statements.

Sammy.. Please.

I know a boo from a boo..

I went to over 10 games this year and I know how the sound flows through the Chevy Centre. When Jay was out on the ice I heard nothing but cheers. I actually sat next to some Hagan volunteers who were clapping for him as well. Even THEY realized he did something few thought he could do, and that was BLOWOUT Hagan by 3,000 votes.

O Moluch, it's been awhile... I'd love to go off on DEMS17 with you.. I hate that site, but I'm afraid most of them will agree on this JAY Stuff.

MOLOCH

I HEARD IT WAS JUST HIS OFFICE - NOT THE WHOLE BUILDING -

AND THERE ARE ALLOT CRAPPIER PLACES IN YOUNGSTOWN THAN HIS OFFICE  AND CITY HALL !

AND HERE IS A THOUGHT - OTHER CITIES RUN THEIR BUSINESS USING A LOWER TAX RATE. WHY CAN THEY DO IT BUT YOUNGSTOWN - WHO IS  THE HIGHEST I BELIEVE - CAN'T! 

MAYBE SPENDING SHOULD BE DONE MORE WISELY!

AND MAGGY DID NOT PUT ME UP TO ANYTHING -

I MISSED YOU  Y-TOWN :-* :-* :-*

Sammy

You must have been sleeping at the Steelhounds game Saturday.
There were LOTS of BOOS when Jay was introduced and MORE BOOS when his supporters were thanked by the announcer.

False statements = not credible with any other statements.

ytowner

Moluch... Go to City Hall....   IT'S A PIECE OF ****.

Sorry to curse but **** is the best word to describe it.. It's either raising taxes with the hope of more state and federal funds for a new city hall, or just fix up with what we got.

And I don't hear anyone complaining. At saturday's Steelhounds Game, Jay Williams was honored and everyone cheered. Not a BOO...

He won by over 3000 votes. It's evident people voted in who they believed is best for the city, and with the current growth... no doubt they made the right choice.

Lemme guess. MAGGY brought you up to this!

MOLOCH

IS THIS ACCURATE?

DID WILLIAM'S  ACTUALLY SPEND $100,000 OF OUR TAX MONEY  ON A NEW OFFICE THAT HE HAD ARCHITECTS DESIGN.  HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THIS!

IF YOU WANT TO BRING BUSINESSES TO YOUNGSTOWN - FIX THE CITY UP NOT ONE ROOM!