News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Space Available

Started by jay, January 05, 2011, 09:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

What about Buffalo Wild Wings?  They always seem to be busy. 

I'm now going to Cafe Cimmento's at least twice a month with friends.

jay

I've learned that some people want to purchase the pizza shop's equipment to move to an out of town location.  Others are interested in renting the storefront.

northside lurker

I don't agree that it's solely from a lack of people, though it's certainly a contributing factor.  Heavy foot traffic can compensate for poor management.  I think well run establishments in these locations could be successful.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

There just isn't enough people downtown throughout the entire day.
The Rosetta Stone was one of the more noteable restaurants to close in 2010

The restaurants at 20 Federal Place are only open for three to four hours each weekday to accomodate the lunch crowd.

The only two eateries open into the evening are the Lemon Grove and Cafe Cimmento.

Towntalk

If the Pizza Parlor is for rent, what's with it, they seem to open and close so often?

jay

The for rent sign is in the pizza shop window and another one is in the former insurance agency next door.  Both businesses are in the same building.

Towntalk

Is it the Pizza place or space above it? What are the details or are you simply going with the sign in the window?

jay

Another downtown property is available to rent.