News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Wok Inn At The Food Court

Started by jay, September 15, 2010, 08:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cts714

Quote from: westsider on September 18, 2010, 10:34:29 AM
A co-worker occasionally goes to a place on Lincoln Ave. called Coyoacan.  I could be mistaken, but I think he compares this place to Chipotle, and finds this place is better.

It is not the same as Chipotle.

northside lurker

Quote from: cts714 on September 17, 2010, 09:31:48 PM
Downtown is missing two things. 
1. A little sushi bar.  Just sushi no Hibache (sp) stuff. Keep it reasonable. No fluff. ie "Andys Shushi Bar at Wholleys in the Strip District in da Burgh.
2. CHIPOTLE! The Chipotle would be a huge success on the new Hazel St. Corridor.  College kids love Chipotle and unlike the one in Boardman they can serve some Cerveza! Next to the Erie Terminal in that parking lot at Commerce would be perfect.

Any thoughts?

A co-worker occasionally goes to a place on Lincoln Ave. called Coyoacan.  I could be mistaken, but I think he compares this place to Chipotle, and finds this place is better.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Penguins37

MMM.... Chipotle and Sushi downtown... that would be awesome!

cts714

Downtown is missing two things. 
1. A little sushi bar.  Just sushi no Hibache (sp) stuff. Keep it reasonable. No fluff. ie "Andys Shushi Bar at Wholleys in the Strip District in da Burgh.
2. CHIPOTLE! The Chipotle would be a huge success on the new Hazel St. Corridor.  College kids love Chipotle and unlike the one in Boardman they can serve some Cerveza! Next to the Erie Terminal in that parking lot at Commerce would be perfect.

Any thoughts?

iwasthere

jay

An area architect was recently inspecting the Food Court space previously occupied by the Wok Inn.