News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Film Premiere Of Steel Valley: Meltdown - Friday, September 25

Started by jay, September 06, 2009, 05:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

i would rate this movie a 5. i left the movie cussing, drinking and smoking due to the half truths that this movie showed for the 81 minutes. the movie was a propaganda movie for jay Williams and Tim Ryan for their future political agenda for their own sakes. the movie did not interview any former and present day steelworkers for this movie. the main people were Williams, Ryan, Phil Kidd, linkon and couple of professors from ksu and ysu in which any of them did not have any first hand personal knowledge about being a steelworkers. their info was second hand info from many different media footages. the movie did little to offer any future hope of revitalizing the economic base for this valley.

jay

The movie was well attended.  It was nice to see so many members of the next generation of Youngstown leaders.

If you attended this movie, how would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10?  Add any comments with your grade.

jay

I don't believe there is charge to see this movie.  If anyone knows otherwise, please tell us.

jay

Film Premiere
Steel Valley: Meltdown
steelvalleythemovie.com

Friday, September 25, 7:15 p.m.

DeYor Performing Arts Center
260 West Federal Street
Downtown Youngstown