News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Official Downtown Youngstown Events Website

Started by jay, June 24, 2008, 05:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Quote from: penguinnick on June 25, 2008, 10:52:13 AM
Looks like a great site to me.  I'm sure with time new additions will be added.  What more would you like to see YtownNewsandViews?

It's not that it's bad, but my graphics guy and myself believe we could've done something nicer for $30 bucks and it would've been made within 5 days. When your dept. is cash strapped, that $470 dollars could've been better spent.

penguinnick

Looks like a great site to me.  I'm sure with time new additions will be added.  What more would you like to see YtownNewsandViews?

Defend Youngstown

For the record, it was $500.00 for the site, not $2,000.00. I'm sorry you're disappointed.

ytowner

I'm very disappointed. I could've made this website in 5 days, for just 30 bucks [to pay my graphics man] and it would've been better. If they wasted 2000 bucks on this, shame on the city.

Check youngstowndesign.com to see my sites. And notice that this company that made this site copied my ytowndesign site..

jay