News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Are Any Forum Members Helping At StreetScape?

Started by jay, June 02, 2008, 07:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

If you took any pictures, would love to see... although I will be driving through tomorrow.
The forum sent some fliers with a friend.

ForumManager

QuoteIs there any literature avail. that can be distributed?
I probably can't make it to the Streetscape event.  I can get information/fliers ready Friday. Who is going that would be willing to take the materials? I can make a display or just provide mini handouts.

Mary_Krupa

yes, I will be there but mainly helping out at the Streetscapes sites in the 7th Ward. I am part of the Snoop Block Watch and the 7th Ward Citizens Coalition, too.

Well KenneyJoe, whoever you are 8), I would rather they had fresh brewed iced tea with extra lemon rather than coffee!
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

kenneyjoe330

I HATE getting up early on SATURDAY Mornings  >:( so give us more information jay !
I LOVE planting trees, flowers, veggies - I think I just LOVE playing in the dirt  8)
They had good coffee at the clean up last Saturday and that made me very happy  ;D
One or two cups of coffee and I am set to do my best - which is not much these days  :'(
I'll probably be there.   :laugh:  What time and where  ???

penguinnick

I will come in from Pittsburgh very late Friday night, be somewhat miserable on Saturday morning, but I will be there.  I like planting flowers and playing with the mulch on West Federal.  As long as I'm in the sun I'm happy.  Where is everyone going to be?
Let's go Pittsburgh Penguins  :laugh:

Defend Youngstown

Well, we anticipate between 400-500 volunteers so maybe we should consider recruiting board members for the forum at the event instead, ha! Is there any literature avail. that can be distributed? MV.info is, in my opinion, the most up-to-date and informative comprehensive website in the MV at present and would well serve a number of folks (i.e. target audience) who will be attending Street Scape this weekend.

jay

jay

If you missed the City Wide Clean Up last Saturday, now is the time to participate at StreetScape 2008 on Saturday, June 7.

Are any Forum members helping at StreetScape?