News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

2011 Downtown Youngstown Holiday Parade and Festival Dec, 3rd.

Started by Lyndz, October 31, 2011, 03:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndz

vendor space is limited, and I am honestly not sure if the space inside of 20 Federal is filled. Let me check and get back to you Jay.

jay

Vendor Question

Is vendor space inside 20 Federal Place included in the $10 fee? 

I know someone who might want to participate as a vendor.

Lyndz

The City of Youngstown is excited to partner with Youngstown CityScape and First Night Youngstown to invite you to participate in the City of Youngstown's Annual Holiday Parade and festivities on Saturday, December 3, in historic downtown Youngstown. 

This year's event includes the tree lighting and holiday festival with carolers, pictures with Santa Claus, children's crafts and a variety of vendors and holiday baked goods and treats. There will be a window decorating contest for downtown businesses and tenants with exciting prizes to be awarded after the tree lighting.  Start your holiday season with this fun-filled day in our beautiful city.  It will be an event you will not want to miss!

You and/or your group, church or organization can participate in several ways:
•   Parade Participant
•   Food/Craft vendor in 20 Federal Place
•   Window decorating Contest Participant—(Downtown Businesses and Tenants)
•   Entertainment Carolers/Choirs
•   Service Clubs/Non profits

There are limited spots available and will be accepted on a first-come first -serve basis.  The final registration deadline is Friday, November 18, 2011!

The City of Youngstown, Youngstown CityScape and First Night Youngstown can't do this without you and we are looking forward to your participation.

Please call Lyndsey Hughes at 330.742.8710 lhughes@cityofyoungstown.com
or Sharon Letson, Youngstown CityScape at 330.742.4040  or cityscapedirector@sbcglobal.net  for more information.