News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Is Professor Biersdorfer a Flasher?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, November 05, 2013, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Especially those whose political philosophy runs contrary to the University's efforts to be a leader in technology that runs contrary to those who want to see Youngstown wither and die as our suburban neighbors prosper.

Youngstownshrimp

As they clean house with more higher SAT students for YSU, they need to clean house with more professional professors.  Throw the bums out Mr. Dunn!

Towntalk

I really have to laugh ... it's a real hoot ... here we go again ... people wagging their tongues one minute against people who are not of their party, then in the very next defending others because they are of their party. Billy, tell us, if some man came up to a member of your family, especially if they were minors, and exposed himself, whether front or back, how would you feel? Or would you even care?
You preach at us because we speak harshly against certain people, yet not only did you recently bash the people who did not vote the way you wanted them to, yet you excused a man who exposed his posterior to a group of young people. Where's your consistency?

Youngstownshrimp

Whew! as long as he wasn't a flasher. Mooning by a ysu professor is acceptable, sorry.

Billy Mumphrey

I believe the term is "mooner"...not flasher....

yfdgricker

I only remember this because I had Dr. Ray was one of my Geology profs when I attended YSU.

Per the Youngstown Vindicator on Thursday, September 4, 2003...
Disorderly conduct

CANFIELD -- Raymond Beiersdorfer, a Youngstown State University geology professor, pleaded no contest Friday in Mahoning County Court to a charge of disorderly conduct.

[/size]Beiersdorfer, 46, of Bradley Lane, was fined $50. He was apprehended Thursday afternoon at the Canfield Fairgrounds after exposing his buttocks in the presence of about a dozen young people in the 4-H barn, police said.

[/size]Canfield Fairgrounds Police Lt. Terry Alexander said Beiersdorfer was charged with disorderly conduct, rather than public indecency, because his genitalia were not exposed.

[/size]Also from 9/15/2003...

[/size]No punishment for prof

[/size]YOUNGSTOWN -- A Youngstown State University geology professor who was found guilty of disorderly conduct in August will not be punished by the university for the misdemeanor conviction.

[/size]Dr. Charles Singler, chairman of the YSU Department of Geological and Environmental Studies, met Friday with Dr. Ray Beiersdorfer in reference to Beiersdorfer's arrest at the Canfield Fair last month.

[/size]Beiersdorfer, 46, of Bradley Lane, was fined $50 in Mahoning County Court last month after pleading no contest to the charge. He was accused of exposing his buttocks in the presence of about a dozen young people in the 4-H barn, police said.

[/size]YSU officials said that Beiersdorfer was reminded at the meeting that he has a responsible position at the university and in the community and that his behavior should reflect positively on himself, his department and YSU.

Youngstownshrimp

OMG! on GoMarcellusshale.com  someone posted a question about Professor Biersdorfer exposing himself to 4H children in the Canfield fair, has anyone heard this before?  Is this for real?
Wow!  you can't make this YTown stuff up.