News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Quote Of The Day

Started by jay, October 24, 2013, 07:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

I think I read somewhere that he works for the street department.

jay

Questions about the cell phone abuse.

What was the job position of the man who ran up the huge cell phone bill?

Was his job position opening ever posted to the public?

Towntalk

The big question is how seriously the voters take Vindicator endorsements, and this is especially true this year, for there are a number of factors this year that must be factored in that I won't go into here but should be self evident to everyone who has been following the news.
The paper is not as almighty as it was in the past, so we should not bet our wigs in a tizzy over it's endorsements.

Mary_Krupa

The Vindicator does not vote and they do not know these two candidates like I do. They both have integrity. The editorial today was so blind. Why was the media NOT at the only forum in Youngstown to exclusively feature the president of council candidates to hear what they had to say (minus the presence of candidate Sammarone)?
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

jay

The newspaper just endorsed Sammarone AGAIN!

Chris Travers and Susie Beiersdorfer bring a lot of diverse experiences in community affairs to the table.  It's time to see new faces and ideas come to city hall.  Good luck to both of you.

jay

This quote was discussed during the Thursday President of Council Forum.  Both candidates felt it was essential for Youngstown office holders to embrace current technology.

Towntalk

BLUSH BLUSH  :'( :'(  BLUSH BLUSH
That's OK my friend, and have a wonderful day.

jay

You are correct.  You would have won the prize if we had one.
;D

Towntalk

jay

"Cellphones and computers are the lazy man's way of communicating."

Who said this?