News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Is Phil Kidd living the High Life?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, August 14, 2011, 08:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

This topic has been reported  twice by various members and is now locked. Once for the initial post and once for an inflammatory  response. I recevied a message that removal of the initial post is "expected" by the "community."  What on earth? Sorry to say but people that place themselves in the public eye and "work for the community"  should expect scrutiny of EVERY aspect of their lives. The post was rather accusatory. Shrimp... Next time please be more careful with your wording so your posts are less like gossip.

My post was modified due to a PM complaint  that Mr. Kidd should be able to spend his money as he pleases.

Rick Rowlands

Phil Kidd is no longer a friend of mine.  Recently he has shown me that my trust in him was misplaced.

Youngstownshrimp

Recently I bumped into a restaurant owner in YTown that says our community organizer has taken up residence in the new W. Federal posh apartments and that the rent is $900 per month.  If this is correct, seems like the Kidd has a taste for high rent paid for by public money.  No wonder why many in the community are now shouting out that the MVOC has the money for themselves!