News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Rocky Ridge Neighborhood Picnic - Wednesday, July 30

Started by jay, July 30, 2014, 05:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Towntalk

Oh, by the way ... to all the wonderful folks here ... if you would like to join us, we're meeting at the Subway at 830 East Midlothian Blvd. It would really make the people there happy if we are able to have a goodly crowd there buying their great breakfasts.
PS THIS IS A DUTCH TREAT EVENT AND IT WOULD BE APPROPIATE TO LEAVE A TIP. I USUALLY LEAVE $1.00 IN THE TIP BOX.

Towntalk

I'll be going to the bank Friday morning, how would Sunday morning be. If we could get our friend Kenny to join us along with Mr. Jay that would be fantastical to say the least. The Subway doesn't have a huge dining area but that's no big deal and we could plan for future events at a larger place. Let me know if you can talk Mr. Jay into coming ASAP and I'll put together a library of music for him as a token of my esteem. I'm honestly looking forward to being able to down a couple of foot longs with a couple of 24 oz Cokes with all of you great folks. :laugh: :) :laugh:

iwasthere

that is a plan, let me know when you do this event.

Towntalk

My friend is going to take me over to do some banking, so I will be able to get my fill of Subways, and that will take the place ofchilled watermelons.

iwasthere

now, now pitful little tt your life is not over when the watermelon season pittyless.

Towntalk

Poor poor pityful me ... I'm so sad  ... I'm so blue ... poor poor pityful little old me.  :'(

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

:( Thanks for killing my dream of bailing into a large chilled watermelon and diving in as it's juice streams down my chinny chin chin in rivers of pure joy. :'(

Peggy Gurney

The watermelon we've had so far has not been that good. I don't know if it's the freaky weather we had over the winter. but it doesn't have that sweet tasty taste to it.
I'm not buying anymore til next year.  :(
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Just thought of something ... mybank is Key Bank on Belmont Avenue. If someone could run me over there before next monday it would be great.

Towntalk

I'll have to get to my bank to get some cash, but that sounds good to me. I'll call my friend tonight to see if he can take me to the bank next Monday morning. How's that?

iwasthere

Towntalk

Hint hint ... I could go for a good chilled slice of watermellon or two ... hint hint.  ;)

iwasthere

Quote from: AllanY2525 on August 01, 2014, 03:35:49 AM

One thing I've always loved about my home town - y'all KNOW HOW TO SET UP A TABLE OF FOOD
a picnic, party, etc.....

Youngstowners know how ta' EAT.....

::::::::::::grin::::::::::::::::

:D
mah valley residents are not afraid of sharing thier food.

AllanY2525

One thing I've always loved about my home town - y'all KNOW HOW TO SET UP A TABLE OF FOOD
a picnic, party, etc.....

Youngstowners know how ta' EAT.....

::::::::::::grin::::::::::::::::

:D