News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Political Ad Location Quiz

Started by jay, May 18, 2022, 05:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

I haven't seen it and have no idea where it was filmed.

I have seen him in a couple other ads. One where he wore what looked like a Carhart jacket in what might have been a factory, yelling and screaming about China! China! China! as if it's recently became a problem. I'm not sure about the main details of the other ads I saw but I do know that he never once mentioned being part of the Democrat Party.

I'm not sure which is worse, him dressed like an actual worker in what may have been a stage that looked like a factory, him acting like he's so tough that he will defeat China, or that he didn't mention his party.

I'm 55 yrs old and I'm pretty sure China's been a problem since at least some time around our Black Monday.

He's not too much younger than me, 49 maybe? You'd think he'd remember stuff that needed fixed from the beginning even if he was too young when it began.

It seems like he didn't even notice the problem with China during his last 19 yrs in congress. Well he should have noticed it sometime between 2016 and 2020, when the only President that I know of tried to do something about China, but it's pretty obvious he ignored helping our country to get better at anything during that time period, while letting China just kept trading their crap for our money.

And yes Trump was a goofball but at least he put our country ahead of the others.

jay

A political ad for Tim Ryan is running on local Tv stations.  It is the ad that ends with him throwing a dart into a dart board.

Question

Where was this ad filmed?