News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Political Yard Signs

Started by jay, October 29, 2010, 09:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

continue to stick your head in the sand....ytowner.....

ytowner

Quote from: Towntalk on October 30, 2010, 09:07:27 PM
Dennis:

Misspelled word: "stopinng" should be stopping".
All I ask is for a Governor that can spell stopping correctly lol.

Towntalk

Dennis:

Misspelled word: "stopinng" should be stopping".

Youngstownshrimp

Sarge,

You have my permission to uproot the Ryan sign on Glenwood and High, be careful less the entitled attack you.

irishbobcat

stopping global warming will create green jobs......

wake up and smell the coffee.......

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on October 30, 2010, 05:26:57 PM
the FIRST THING we need in Columbus is some Liberal/Environmentalist in the Governor's Mansion !

:laugh:

p.s. by voting for Strickland and Kasich, you bury your head in the sand regarding the real problems facing Ohio... ;D
Oh of course we are, because we all know stopping some sham, aka global warming, is more important than creating jobs.

irishbobcat

the FIRST THING we need in Columbus is some Liberal/Environmentalist in the Governor's Mansion !

:laugh:

p.s. by voting for Strickland and Kasich, you bury your head in the sand regarding the real problems facing Ohio... ;D

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on October 30, 2010, 10:24:31 AM
Strickland and Kasich signs scare kids and dogs......
Spisask signs should frighten Ohioans. The last thing we need in Columbus is some Leftist/Environmentalist in the Governor's Mansion ;).

irishbobcat

Strickland and Kasich signs scare kids and dogs......

sfc_oliver

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on October 30, 2010, 07:39:27 AM
I placed GOP signs on Oak St. ext. and Glenwood and High St.  I was surprised how organized the entitled were in uprooting them expediently and illegally.  Oh, and after the removal a large "Ryan" sign went up on Glenwood and High, my property.  The entitled are organized as storm troopers apparently and have no regard for individual property.  If anyone wants to, I have not had time, they have my permission to uproot the Ryan sign on Glenwood and High.

I'll put it in my yard with a big red 0 and a slash through it.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Youngstownshrimp

I placed GOP signs on Oak St. ext. and Glenwood and High St.  I was surprised how organized the entitled were in uprooting them expediently and illegally.  Oh, and after the removal a large "Ryan" sign went up on Glenwood and High, my property.  The entitled are organized as storm troopers apparently and have no regard for individual property.  If anyone wants to, I have not had time, they have my permission to uproot the Ryan sign on Glenwood and High.

jay

One lot that usually has about two dozen political signs has none so far this year.

I am noticing more business signs in recent weeks.  One is for a roofer.  Another is for a dance studio.

ytowner

I see a lot on the west side, mainly for Carol. I have Kasich and Portman signs.

Rick Rowlands

You are not looking in the right places.

I did see a Dennis Spisak sign out on route 7 near Firestone Farms!  If I would have known sooner I would have asked for a couple to put in my front yard.  Was looking for a good halloween display to scare the pants off the neighbors!

jay

There are fewer political yard signs out this year.

Why?