News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

It's Time For New Leadership In Ohio

Started by irishbobcat, August 31, 2010, 07:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on September 01, 2010, 10:44:25 PM
Its something FDR once said.  Word for word.  Actually much of the Green platform statement is recycled from FDR.
what a nice compliment for the FDR and the Green Party. :)

Rick Rowlands

Its something FDR once said.  Word for word.  Actually much of the Green platform statement is recycled from FDR.

Dan Moadus

It's probably means something similar to, "From each according to their ability; to each according to their need".

Rick Rowlands

Its beyond assumptions.  We already know he cannot defend his positions.

I am interested in knowing what the sentence "We must see that purchasing power is well distributed throughout every group in this state" means.  I am at a loss to understand it.

Dan Moadus

Dennis,
You must have overlooked my questions regarding this post.  How about taking a few minutes to give us a little insight into your philosophy of governing? Or shall the readers assume that you can not defend your positions.

Dan Moadus

Dennis,
I have a few questions for you. You are recommending a command or planned economy, are you not? Amongst other things, one where the government decides how much people get paid, and how much one can earn. Generally, how the country's resources are divided up and put to use.  Now we have examples in history of planned economies. The old Soviet Union, Cuba, and North Korea. They too plan how things will be divided up and used. My question is. Is what you are recommending similar to those systems? And if not, how does your plan differ? After all, your statement that we must have a government for the benefit of the many and not for the few sounds very much like those of the countries I mentioned. Also, what are your opinions of these governments? Do you see them as failures, or do you think they had the right ideas?

irishbobcat

It's Time For New Leadership In Ohio
New Conditions impose new requirements upon government and those who conduct government. The Democrats and Ted Strickland will continue to operate in their fail ways of the past four years if re-elected this November. That is why we need a Green Party Governor and leadership to move Ohio forward.We need a green government that owes to every man an avenue to work, a right to own property, and a right to health care.We must see that purchasing power is well distributed throughout every group in this state. We need to see wages restored and unemployment aided, and farmers brought back to their level of prosperity. We need to create opportunity once more in this great state.We must have government leadership that believes in change and progress. We must have a state government for the benefit of the many, not the benefit of the few.

To do what Ohio's future requires and what the public sector cannot do-or is not doing-effectively, ethically, or not at all. It is the job of the governor to promote, and, if possible, provide protection, greater democracy, more freedom, a cleaner environment, broader prosperity, better health, and the building and maintaining of public infrastructure.

Dennis S. Spisak-Green Party of Ohio Nominee for Governor

www.votespisak.org/governor/

www.dennisspisak.com

for more info, contact 330-503-1407