News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Where

Started by Towntalk, July 14, 2010, 07:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Yes, Mrs. Brown commissioned it's building. The Browns were active members of Trinity Methodist Church during his lifetime. The building on the right was the Brown home which later became the Public library.

Shirley

I never knew it was built in honor of Richard Brown. Learn something new every day. I also want to say thanks for photo albums that you post. I just love looking at them.

Towntalk

;D WINNER  ;D

The church was built in honor of Richard Brown the steel man. His home was at the corner of Front Street and Market and later became the Public Lirary.

Shirley

Richard Brown Memorial??  On the corner of Elm and Woodbine. (I think it is Woodbine) Grew up on the corner  of Elm & Park. Still take my dog to Wick Park. I still miss the North Side.

Towntalk

Shirley

Is it by any chance in the Wick Park area? If it is I have an idea. If not I am wrong. Which would not be a surprise.

Towntalk

Where is it?