News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

City Councilmen to blame for MYCAP ethics problems

Started by Steve Novotny, April 14, 2010, 09:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Steve Novotny on September 01, 2010, 09:21:24 PM
I'm not worried. I figured you could fill one of the vacancies.  ;D
thanks for the vote of confindence. is ytown ready for me or am i ready for ytown?  :o

iwasthere

recall is the final solution but watch what you wish for my frd. :o

Youngstownshrimp

Sounds like a job for a community organizing entity.

Rick Rowlands

Rick Rowlands

Why do the residents of Youngstown continue to re-elect these councilmembers? Are they up for re-election anytime soon?

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on April 16, 2010, 07:53:37 PM
Good old boys network?
the good old boys network will not exist anymore in MYCAP when the state is finished with their probe of this agency. i wonder why good and honest people are jumping ship while this probe is going on in this agency? ??? ::) :-X

Rick Rowlands

iwasthere

i was told the investigation probe are questioning herman hill concerning his behavior at MYCAP. the investigation is about using MYCAP funds to gamble at Mountaineer, taking monies from home improvement contractors for giving their companies the bid jobs. why did not tito brown and demain kitchen two ytown council reps who sits on the  council CDA committee ask for yearly audits of this government agency that ytown's CDA funds goes to the MYCAP operations?

jay

The city parks department is also contracting with MYCAP to run many of the city playground programs this summer.

Youngstownshrimp

MYCAP like the MVOC , is a product of morphing.  MYCAP used to be called just Community Action and winterized homes for the entitled.  Many times, when a tenant was about to be evicted, Youngstown Community Action would issue a check to stop the eviction.  All  this wanton throwing around of government money has created all this entitled false economy in YTown.  With over 50% of all the citizens being entitled and propped up with pork jobs, we are beginning to see the revelation of political corruption.  Nothing could stop this in the past because the entitled would just morph into another entity, now, the perpetual pork machine is out of food card juice and finally this will all stop.  We are going to wake up one day like the old USSR and find out the section 8 rent stopped, the food card isn't juiced up and Heap is no longer paying the heat.  This is when the entitled will have to grab the other hoe and start planting rice with the rest of us.

Rick Rowlands

jay

Isn't one of the other MYCAP board members a former Youngstown councilman?