News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Fifth Ward Councilwoman's Fundraiser

Started by jay, April 18, 2019, 05:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Quote from: iwasthere on April 19, 2019, 12:51:31 PM
she wants your money for her reelection but she refuses to allow people from other sides of town or propers to attend her town hall meetings.

I'm not sure this is accurate. If she really wanted your money it wouldn't matter where you came from. I'm also not sure how many people would want to pay $25 for some food, music and access to a cash bar.

Quote from: iwasthere on April 19, 2019, 12:51:31 PM
she can take a long walk on a short pier. >:(

This comment doesn't bother me at all.

iwasthere

she wants your money for her reelection but she refuses to allow people from other sides of town or propers to attend her town hall meetings. she can take a long walk on a short pier. >:(

jay

Lauren McNally, Fifth Ward Councilwoman, will hold a re-election fundraiser on Tuesday, April 23, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.  The suggested donation is $25 per per ticket.  There will be food, music and a cash bar.  Her fundraiser will be held at West Side Bowl, 2617 Mahoning Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio.