News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Rescue Mission

Started by Rushblvd, April 06, 2019, 06:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

I had no idea of what's going on until I read this.
I still have no idea of why it's going on.

I am sure that the answer IN BOLD at the end of your post is accurate.

They just seem to be acting like every level of government in general. When will try to get some sales tax added (Like WRTA) they can pay WRTA to give anyone staying at the Rescue Mission free rides in a bus wrapped that says "Everybody loves us! Vote yes to pay more tax!"

Rushblvd

Please attend the April 16th 5:30 public meeting at the Atkinson Ctr. This is regarding the so called "NOT DONE DEAL"-That is already a "DONE DEAL" for the new mission. The mission wants to relocate into a neighborhood. The South Side has been scraped. ???"S that need to be asked.
1. Why do they still advertise for money as if the mission will be built on the SS, when they already have the land on the North Side Staked.
2. This is the first public meeting that they have had on this, the press release was just sent out YESTERDAY, 4/5
3. The area that they are NOW going to build puts the mission right on a street where children walk to the park
4. The mission will now be next to the park
5. There is NO transparency from 3rd Ward Councilman Mr. Pinkard, Jeff Muckridge, to the neighbors of this area.
6. WHY IS THE MISSION ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE FOR MONEY TO BUILD ON ONE SIDE OF TOWN AND YET BUILD ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN.

[b]BECAUSE A NEIGHBORHOOD MAY NOT BE RICH IN MONEY DOES NOT GIVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THEY DO NOT CARE..
[/b][/size]