News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

new Southside block watch forming

Started by Mary_Krupa, August 17, 2008, 09:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

I believe Joy Serednesky, Community Organizer, may also be able to help you !
Her number is 330-518-8810.  Good Luck ! ! !

john r. swierz

Paulmcall - Excuse me for typing in your mother I meant your aunt
jrs

john r. swierz

Your mother lives on the other side of South Ave..  Many years ago there was a BW for Cornell and Marmion. If you would like to start one over there contact 6th Ward Councilmember Janet Tarpley, she will help and I will help her.
JRS

paulmcall

My aunt lives at 317 Cornell. Would she be covered?

Mary_Krupa

An organizational meeting was held on Monday, August 11th to form a new block watch in the area of Samuels and Mabel Streets. About 20 people were in attendance. There was a lot of interest shown by the neighbors to make their neighborhood a good place to live. There are plenty of good homeowners left in our "fair" city and they were well-represented at this meeting.

The meeting was facilitated by Councilman John R. Swierz. He is working to bring back the old block watches on the Southside, starting new ones and helping to re-energize the existing ones. Representatives of the Police Department, Buckeye Eyes and Ears Block Watch and Snoop Block Watch were there to show support.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."