News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Groundhog Day Craft Beerfest - Saturday, February 2

Started by jay, February 01, 2019, 06:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Why?Town

I clicked the link which told me what they are raising money for but failed to mention anything about HOW they are raising that money.

Some unanswered questions:

Do I buy a ticket then get to taste free samples of any different beer? If so the extra hour for VIPs might be worth it.

Do I buy a ticket then get a handful of tickets to get a limited number of samples?  If so, do the VIPs get some extras?

Do I buy a ticket just to get in and then purchase whatever beer(s) I could still afford?

If there is a handful of tickets to get a limited number of samples can I buy more (of whatever beer I found that I like) to either keep drinking or take home?

Is WRTA giving free bus rides home after this and will they help drag my drunk a$$ onto the bus? ;D

Is there going to be a DUI checkpoint regardless if WRTA is trying to help anyone or not?

jay

Rotary Club of Youngstown
Groundhog Day Craft Beerfest

Featuring some of the most popular craft beers from national, regional and local breweries

Saturday, February 2

www.youngstownrotary.com

- Location -
Stambaugh Auditorium Ballroom
1000 Fifth Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio