News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Illegal Immigrants Employed At South Side Restaurant

Started by jay, July 24, 2008, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

It's kinda funny.... I went to lunch there shortly after they opened 9the first time) with a gentleman from Cleveland. He was totally amazed at the place. He said that besides the places he ate while living in Mexico for three years, it was the most authentic Mexican restaurant he's ever been in, sight, sound, taste and smell, the whole nine yards.

Now I know why.

Mary

Yes they are open. They looked very very busy the first weekend they were open.

Elmo-Ytown

Is this restaurant open again? If so, did they hire more people?

I also wonder which other businesses in Youngstown have illegal immigrants employed.

Towntalk

While I am ABSOLUTELY in FULL SUPPORT of LEGAL IMMIGRATION, I am also TOTALLY AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and all who support it.

The horror stories that come out of our border states is sufficient enough reason for putting troops on our Southern Border FULLY ARMED and with FULL PERMISSION to use whatever force is needed up to and including lethal force.

How many Border Patrol Agents are shot at by drug runners, yet if they fire back they will end up in a Federal Prison.

The truth of the matter is that if you were try to sneak into Mexico you would indeed go to prison. Further if you were to choose to move to Mexico and become a Mexican citizen, not only would you NOT get full Mexican citizenship, but you would be restricted as to where you could buy property. Yet illegals not only want the right to stay here, but reap the benefits accorded legal citizens.

Our country was founded by immigrants from all over the world, and they had to jump through all sorts of hoops to gain citizenship, and it is a slap in their faces to allow illegals to have all the benefits of citizenship without going through legal channels.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=25131&docId=l:823556509&start=48

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=25131&docId=l:823528624&start=49

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=25131&docId=l:823428072&start=51

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=25131&docId=l:823323407&start=53

sfc_oliver

We need another Eisenhower. He well knew how to handle the illegals. Of course Mexico probably wouldn't allow us to drive bus loads of them 500 miles into Mexico today. Deport them yes, How; anyway we can . one at a time or 500 in a C5 Galaxy. Doesn't matter one bit. And Make sure their employers get the message also.

SFC
US Army
Retired
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

This topic has been extensively covered on my web site and I fully agree with Elmo-Ytown.

What should anger us is the fact that both Tim Ryan and Charlie Wilson are opposed to the rigorous support for immigration laws, and support rewarding illegals by giving them benefits that the rest of us have to jump through all sorts of hoops to get.

This single issue is the most important issue that our elected officials must address ... even more important than environmental issues.

Communities all along our southern border are becoming war zones, and how does our government respond? By throwing Border Patrol agents in prison if they do their job, and neither Tim Ryan or Charlie Wilson will lift so much as a single finger to help eve though one of the Border Patrol agents is held in a federal prison in their district.

Should illegal immigrants be deported? Absolutely! That is the law, and has been the law for decades

And what should happen to those businesses that hire illegals? [1] They should have to forfit their business, and all their assets, and [2] serve time in a Federal Prison.

Elmo-Ytown

Yes, to allow them to stay is a smack in the face of those who follow the rules when trying to enter our country. The United States must be strong, and that means deporting those who are here illegally. I don't care if they have been here one month, 5 years, or twenty five years. If they didn't want to be caught and deported, then they shouldn't have come here illegally in the first place.

How many people in Youngstown are in need of a job, and out of those people, how many would take a job at that restaurant? More than nine, that's for sure.

It's hard enough to find a job these days, especially in Youngstown. We don't need those who have come here illegally taking the jobs that we can be doing. If we don't deport these nine people, they will go home and laugh all night at how weak we are, and how they have beaten our system once again.

And don't tell me anything about "jobs americans won't do"  Americans will do anything, we WILL get the job done.

Just look at Mike Rowes Dirty Jobs.The jobs those people do are a lot worse than picking lettuce.

jay

Federal agents raided a south side Mexican restaurant and detained at least nine individuals who are suspected of being illegal immigrants.

Question
Should illegal immigrants be deported?