News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lansingville Parade - Saturday, July 5

Started by jay, May 17, 2008, 08:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

kenneyjoe330

WOW - What more can I say ?  I am very humbled by all the work and effort everyone put in to this parade to make it such a success ! ! !   :-*  I LOVE YOUNS ALL  :-*  Much of the success was due to the efforts of the good people on this message board and although I may be a little late in expressing my gratitude it will be a long, long time before I can forget all you have done.  I sure think it was by far "THE BEST EVER"! ! !  8)  I still can not believe all the CANDY - it had to be the CANDIEST PARADE EVER too  :o  for both kids and adults.  You spread your Joy and made everyone "Happy" at least for an afternoon and who knows maybe even longer  ;)

GOD BLESS

kenneyjoe330

THANKS[move][/move][/color][/size][/font][/color][/font][/size]

ForumManager

jay

Another parade participant was Maggy Lorenzi.  Maggy is a member of our Forum.

jay

Seventh Ward Councilman John R. Swierz and the Grand Marshal Estelle Chizmar

yfdgricker

I merged the two Lansingville Posts together.

I've posted a gallery of photos from the Lansingville Parade at the Project Ember web site. Enjoy!

http://www.youngstownfire2.com/gallery/index.php?twg_album=Gregs+1980+Mack+MC%2F2008-07-05+-+Gregs+Mack+36+-+Lansingville+Parade+Pics&twg_offset=0

Towntalk

This is always a really great event that the organizers can be justly proud of.

jay

A clown was there to entertain the neighborhood children.

jay

Look at this patriotic dog.
A white dog with red and blue paws.

jay

After the parade, a picnic was held in the parking lot of the former Adams School.

jay

Here are some photos from the Lansingville Parade held on Saturday, July 5.

The Grand Marshal was Estelle Chizmar, a life-long resident of Lansingville.

jay

At least ten Forum members marched in the Lansingville Parade today.

Anyone want to be in the Campbell City Fest Parade on Saturday, July 12?

I love parades

ForumManager

Ditto! Great parade!!!  The folks in Lansingville are friendly  and generous.  Thank you for organizing the event. Thank you, Greg for letting us ride on the firetruck again!

irishbobcat

KenneyJoe.........

GREAT PARADE!!!!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING IN IT NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

DENNIS SPISAK
MAHONING VALLEY GREEN PARTY!!!!!!!!

NOW.....LET"S GET YOU THAT WRTA BUS SERVICE TO LANSINGVILLE THIS FALL!!!!!!

yfdgricker

Tomorrow looks like it will be a great day for a parade! Forum members who would like to participate, just show up at St Matthias Church between noon and 1pm. You get there and we will have a spot for you on the truck (unless we get a really really big turnout :) ) If you want to bring a bag or two of candy, that would be cool. Hope to see you there!