News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

South Avenue Shuffle Planned

Started by jay, April 21, 2008, 05:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Defend Youngstown

I will be attending but in a rouge format ($20.00 donation) as I'd like to see how this works so that I can begin planning the Thurs. July 3rd downtown dash. More to follow.

PK

jay

Did any members of the Forum sign up for a bar team?  Which one?

jay

I guess everyone shuffles from party to party.
I hope some Forum members are able to help.

ForumManager

Shuffle implies walking from place to place?

jay

Drinking establishments along South Avenue are now signing up people to be part of the South Avenue Shuffle.  A donation of $20.00 per person includes a T-shirt and the party at each of the participating businesses.  This event is from Noon until 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 31.   Preceeds benefit the Joe Kaluza Fund.

Defend Youngstown

I'd like to do the same thing for downtown this year. Looking at 4th of July Friday. We'll see how it shakes out.

Phil

jay

The South Avenue Shuffle is being planned for Saturday, May 31.  This fun event raises money for worthy causes and takes place at many of the pubs along South Avenue in Youngstown.  I've heard the proceeds from this year's shuffle may be given to the Joe Kaluza Fund.  Joe is the KFC employee who was shot in a robbery after his car was involoved in a staged accident on South Avenue.  Event details will be posted as soon as possible.