News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Development is Meeting Topic

Started by jay, November 11, 2007, 07:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

The meetings of the Seventh Ward Coalition are held in the basement hall at the church. 

Jaime Hughes

I have spoke to Lou personally on the phone many times about this problem. Talk to Jason from the Bean Counter he will tell you that Lou is really hurting his chances of opening a restaurant and he may fold because of it. When I got wind that Lou wanted to leave the city (due to the fact that he wasn't doing what he was supposed to down here and wanted to reinvest into another city) he said not at all and said he had put millions of dollars into Youngstown and didn't plan on skipping out anytime soon.

My question is why are we helping out outside investors when there are plenty of companies from the area that really want to restore the old buildings and help out. Take the Kress building for example.

Towntalk

jay

The Frangos Group was mentioned in a Letter To The Editor in the Monday, November 12, newspaper.

jay

Seventh Ward Citizens' Coalition Meeting

Thursday, November 15, 7:00 p.m.

Topic:
Downtown Development
A representative of the Frangos Group has been invited to speak.

Everett at Irma
Youngstown, Ohio